Funding Opportunity: Grant Announcement

The Department of Criminal Justice Services (DCJS) announces the availability of federal funds through the Byrne Justice Assistance Grant Fund Program through the U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance. Grant Funds are available for new projects only.

This grant solicitation is a two-phase process.

Some of the limitations that apply to these funds include:

  • maximum awards will be $75,000, including matching funds;
  • federal grant funds may be used to pay no more than 95% of an approved project; the remaining 5% of the approved project costs must be paid by the grant recipient with cash from non-federal sources.

Successful applicants will receive funding for 12 months, beginning July 1, 2010.

Click here for more information, required forms, and submission instructions.

 

Preparing grant applications can be a bit challenging.  LifeSkills Training offers several grant application tools to help you in applying for local, state, and federal funding.

http://www.lifeskillstraining.com/grant_writing.php

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: