A career with our company means doing work that matters.
Join our team: Our commitment to excellence in providing drug abuse and violence prevention programs for positive youth-development is built on experience, dedication, integrity and teamwork.
Sales and Marketing Associate
National Health Promotion Associates, Inc. (NHPA) is seeking a service-focused, detail-oriented Sales and Marketing Associate with strong inside sales and customer service capabilities to be a part of a dynamic team focused on developing new business and exceeding sales goals. They will diligently follow up with leads generated within an assigned territory and handle all product and service inquiries while also supporting an outside sales team. The Sales and Marketing Associate reports to the Marketing Manager and works in collaboration with other departments to achieve revenue goals for new and existing accounts.
- Research, develop, and cultivate leads using a variety of online and offline sources
- Achieve individual monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Manage relationships with established clients
- Communicate ongoing contacts and sales activities
- Collaborate with team members related to best practice strategies for accounts
- Generate sales estimates and invoices for products and services
- Coordinate and fulfill small shipments from main office
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum 3 years sales and customer service experience required
- Proficient use of QuickBooks, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience utilizing CRM systems a plus
- Experience in education, non-profit, or health and wellness helpful
- Strong written, verbal communication and follow-up skills a must
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple deadlines and tasks essential
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Experience related to social and digital media, online course development, or smartphone/tablet application development helpful
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, 401k, and more.
NHPA is seeking bright, highly motivated candidates for several unpaid summer internship positions. Interns will work with a team of health professionals who develop, test, and market health promotion, wellness, and prevention programs for children, adolescents, and young adults. Interns may be eligible for college credit through their college or university. Interns will contribute to the development of:
- Health and wellness programs
- Social media and social networking tools and strategies
- Market research and strategy
- Health web sites, blogs, and newsletters
- Smartphone and Tablet Applications
Successful applicants will have completed at least two years of college with a major in psychology, health education, communications, journalism, public health, social media technology, or a related area. Education and/or experience with online course development and digital media also a plus.
National Health Promotion Associates (NHPA) is a dynamic, expanding research & development firm located in White Plains, New York (25 miles outside of Manhattan and accessible by MetroNorth Commuter Rail). The company focuses on developing, evaluation, and training for prevention curricula related to substance abuse, violence, and other risk behaviors, particularly those common during adolescence.
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.