Grant: This competitive grant program will award grants to 501(c)3 not-for-profit organizations to fund programs that provide a meaningful impact in one or more of the following Sprint focus areas: Youth Development, Mentoring programs, Leadership initiatives, Academic achievement, Arts and Culture, Environmental Stewardship.
Eligibility: To be eligible for funding consideration for the Sprint Local Grant program, organizations must:
- Focus on at least one of the funding priorities listed above
- Comply with applicable laws regarding registration and reporting
- Have financials available for independent outside audit and all potential contributors
- Be a non-profit tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue code (unless a library or museum)
- Have not been a recipient of a 2010 or 2011 grant as part of the Sprint Local grant program
- Submit an online 2012 Sprint Local Grant porgram application between May 1 and June 15, 2012
- If selected to receive a grant, the organization must submit a three-minute video (recorded on a proivded Sprint device) showcasing the program that will receive funding. Full instructions will be provided to finalists at the appropriate time; please do not submit video entries unless and until you receive direction from Sprint. Except where prohibited, all applicants grant to Sprint the right to use and publish their video submission, proper name, likeness, voice, opinon(s), and/or biographical information in any form of media used to promote Sponsor and/or the Contest, without receipt of additional compensaiton.
Amount: $10,000 or $15,000 or $25,000
Deadline: June 15, 2012