The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) Mental Health and Substance Abuse Division announces the expected availability of State Fiscal Year (FY) 2014 grant funds to provide substance abuse prevention and other related mental health services.
Respondents may apply for one or more of the program types. The following program types for this RFP are:
1. Youth Prevention Universal (YPU)
2. Youth Prevention Selective (YPS)
3. Youth Prevention Indicated (YPI)
4. Community Coalition Partnerships (CCP)
5. Prevention Resource Centers (PRC)
The RFP and related documents are available on the Electronic State Business Daily (ESBD) at http://esbd.cpa.state.tx.us/bid_show.cfm?bidid=103178
Deadline: January 23, 2013.