- Looking for ways to improve your current LST Program?
- Looking to better understand how LST can prevent opioid misuse?
- Interested in getting connected with other people or organizations in Pennsylvania who are implementing LifeSkills Training?
LifeSkills Training (LST) is an effective substance abuse prevention program that has been shown to:
- Cut tobacco use by 87%
- Cut alcohol use by 60%
- Cut marijuana use by 75%
- And more.
Program registries like SAMHSA’s National Registry of Evidence-Based Prevention Programs and Practices, Blueprints for Healthy Youth Development and Crime Solutions all rate LST as highly effective. This provider call will feature a discussion of a new module that specifically addresses prescription drug abuse and the opioid crisis.
Join us on Thursday, November 30th from 2:00-3:00 EST for an LST Networking Call featuring experts from National Health Promotion Associates, the LST training and dissemination center. We’ll cover:
- The new LST Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention Module
- Practical tips for classroom management during LST delivery
- Open Q&A period
While this call is primarily directed toward current Pennsylvania LST providers who want to improve their implementation, those interested in adopting the LST curriculum are encouraged to listen in.
Click this link to register for the FREE phone conference. Call in information will be provided with your registration confirmation.